Find a support group near you.
• LAM Support Group for addicts and loved-ones: Christ Community Church 1301 15th st. 7pm Mondays
• Men’s Bible study: Tuesdays LAM office 1020 9th st 7pm / Tuesday Recovery support group 2-3pm at the LAM office
• Women’s Bible study: LAM office 1020 9th street 12-1pm Wednesday’s
• Thursday Recovery group: 4100 west 20th st. 12-1pm
• Thursday Relapse prevention: 6-7pm at LAM office 1020 9th street
• 60-Minute Church: Saturday 6-7pm at 6101 10th st. Victory Christian Fellowship (Catch a ride from our building at 5:15pm)
- Sober living 6 month program
- Peer mentoring
- Support groups
- Life skills
- Soul care counseling
- Sober living apartments
- One year out patient programs available
- Random Drug testing
2 Corinthians 9:10-11
"Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God."
LAM Ministries Sober Living Program is a program that lasts for 6 months. In this time residents will learn to live a clean and sober life. We offer mandatory groups and counseling for all addictions. To fill out an application please go to forms for sober living or call 970-978-4016.
We are constantly adding and rotating groups and classes. Please contact us for a current schedule.